Privacy is very important to us. We also understand that privacy is very important to you. This Privacy Statement tells you how we protect and use information that we gather through this Harland Medicals’ website
What information do we collect?
Which information is gathered?
Harland Medical gathers two types of information from its webpages. The information gathered by cookies, and the information supplied by the users who fill out various forms for more information, sample orders, etc.
The information gathered by the cookie is defined by Google Analytics and is information such as:
- Time of current site visit.
- If and when the site was last visited by the user.
- From which site did the user come to the Coloplast website (note that first-party cookies do not share information across sites).
- IP address, which again is used to identify information like country, state, city (this is known as IP geolocation). The cookie does not collect information like name, email, or other address or billing information.
- Also, the Google Analytics Terms of Service clearly prohibits any Analytics customers from gathering information that associate personal information with Google Analytics information.
- The information the users’ supply varies from form to form depending on the purpose. Be aware that these forms are created in accordance with global and local laws and regulations.
How does Harland Medical use personal information?
The cookie collected information is used for helping Harland Medical understand its visitors and how they engage with the website. All information is anonymous but tracks trends like the click stream of users. The user-supplied information, which requires the user to actively sign up, is used for sending requested information like product information, financial information, and job information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information which we obtain through your use of WEBSITE LINK. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If you contact us and provide your contact information we will NOT include this information in any database we sell unless it previously existed there. If you would like to have your information removed from our database, please contact us.